Monday 13 December 2010

Snowman

Ive been wanting to show you guys my light-up snowman my nan brought me, hes adorable. Do you have any favorite christmas decorations? :)




Haha, i just loved him. Wow don't things like that make you feel like christmas is tomorrow. But still i cant believe its in less than 2 weeks thats crazy! Im still not done on presents and things i need to go shopping again either tomorrow or wednesday to get my dads and a few bits and bobs :) I haven't put my wish list on here yet. Wow im so late for everything this year, sorry this post is pretty short but im so knackered today anyway nighty night everyone :) x

4 comments:

  1. He is soooo adorable! I really love it. I want something just like this to put next to the christmas tree! Haha. So great!

    :)

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is soo cute :) Really like your blog too, so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that post :)))))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete