Wednesday 8 December 2010

Nails Inc

Everyone if you love Nails Inc nail varnish go and buy a copy of GLAMOUR magazine, I have to admit the magazine isnt great but its only £2 and the nail varnish is a full sized pot and its normally £11, so well worth it! There are four different colours to get they only had one in the shop and its colour Warwick Avenue a really beautiful light pink :)

£2 Magazine, Free £11 Nail's Inc Polish :)

This is the Warwick Avenue!
I really love this nail narnish, cant wait to paint my nails with it might do it tomorrow :)
I think this issue of Glamour is only out for 4-5 more days, so get it quick girlys! x

1 comment:

  1. Nice nails Colors shades. thanks a lot for sharing. My faves are Jordana, Hue, CQ and may more. currently I am using Jordana Beauty Products. Great experience I received.

    ReplyDelete